Domestic Manufacturer of Shirts and Uniforms
Canadian-Made Apparel Inc. is a high quality contractor to the Apparel Industry.
We generally operate on CMT (Cut, Make & Trims) basis where the customer provides the fabric.Our present product specialties include Mens, Womens, Childrens:
- Dress Shirts
- Sport Shirts
- Uniform Shirts
- Flame Resistant Shirts
- Knitwear - t-shirts, sweatshirts, polo shirts
Our Gerber PDS system enables us to also develop a full range of:
- Custom sizes and products
For enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In The News
Excerpt From the CTV Website:
When a historic Cambridge shirt factory was closed by its owners last month, manager Rick Droppo was every bit as unhappy as his 100 employees.
So after mulling it over and seeking out investors, Droppo decided to purchase the factory himself.
Opening a new business under the name Canadian-Made Apparel, Droppo was able to hire back about 40 full-time employees.Read more
From the president
Many thanks to the volunteers who helped to build CANADIAN- MADE APPAREL INC.
On behalf of the Employees - present and future, many thanks to all, for the jobs they have helped to create!
- volunteer unemployed Employees who helped every day to physically relocate the entire factory and all its machinery after the closure of the Forsyth Shirt plant: Kelly Droppo, Kim Fisher, Richard Mitkiewicz, Quang Tran, Lori Walters, Ina Stagl, Tony Reis, Anh Chiem, and Binh Dang.
- Kelly Droppo and Kim Fisher who restructured and reconstructed the entire Operational Department of the new Company.
- volunteer Customers who helped to relocate the factory on their own weekends: Clay, Dave, Walter.
- Customers who pledged continued commitment to uniforms and apparel Made in Canada including Forsyth, Tim Hortons, Ago, Wearwell, and Sobeys.
- Suppliers who worked with us to ensure workable terms and conditions for the new start-up Company.
- the owners of Forsyth who provided guidance and shared their employee resources for a smooth transition of equipment, systems, and processes.
- friends and relatives who provided support and contributions of help.
- private investors who share our vision, our values, and our commitment to CANADIAN-MADE APPAREL.
I want to acknowledge a special recognition to Binh Dang and Anh Chiem who personally sourced and then presented Kelly and I with the new official Company reception sign.Their accompanying card reads
you had a plan, you accepted the challenge, you took the risk. You aimed for success, you kept your focus, you gave your all. Congratulations - from Binh and AnhWe're proud to be a part of a Company with people like Binh and Anh.
Rick and Kelly.
Contact UsCanadian-Made Apparel Inc.
Attention: Rick Droppo
111 Savage Dr